Wednesday

3/28/12 - I Get to Go to Chemo Tomorrow

Yes, I GET to go to chemotherapy tomorrow.  It occurred to me today that there are many people in the world who have cancer, and are unable to get treatment for the disease, mostly because they cannot afford to pay for it.  They die.  And they die without medications to make their passing more comfortable. 

I've done nothing to earn this blessing, if that's what it's called.  I'm sure I've done much, much less.  Yet, I GET to go to chemotherapy tomorrow.

I'm grateful.  But what a selfish thing to say.  "They" would be grateful too.

Am I just lucky?

I can't get my head around this tonight.  I will go to David Lee Cancer Center tomorrow with a happy... and grateful heart... and feeling blessed.

Dear God
If it's not necessary for me to know why...
then just show me what to do. 
Love, Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment