Wednesday

7/5/06 - Take Another Look

Pain. Medicine. Sleep. Work. Pain. Sleep. What’s the point in keeping a journal? I’m just dealing with the same stuff every day. I don’t like just living my day trying to get through it. Okay, some days are going to be routine, whether I’m sick or well. Not every day is full of fun and excitement, or new insights and wisdom. Some days are the same old thing. So, is my “routine day” really so bad? Heck, no! I’m with my husband, Ric, whom I love and I know loves me… we’re planning a nice relaxing vacation to Charleston, South Carolina in the fall. I go to a job everyday that I really like (and I just realized I’ve always had jobs that I like). My son called me today and calls me often just to say hi or see how I’m doing. I’m still smiling about the good day I had yesterday with my daughter and granddaughters… and I learned a wonderful lesson about sharing. I don’t have to worry about running out of paper or ink when writing in my journal… cause I’ve got this cool laptop. It’s raining outside and I’m inside… dry and comfortable. My routine day is another day filled with blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment