Tuesday

7/4/06 - Keep Going

Yesterday… lots of leg pain… had to really force myself to go to work. Not a heroic act… it wouldn’t have helped the pain to stay at home. I might have taken more pain medication and slept through some of it, but I don’t want to do that. I think it’s best just to be at work and focus on other things. The only part that concerns me though is that sometimes one leg or the other just “gives out” when I walk… and it’s worse when I go down stairs. I just hope I don’t fall again. Napped for an hour after I got home from work. A “just get through the day” day.

A Child’s Wisdom

Tremendous pain throughout the night, so took pain medication every 2-1/2 to 3 hours instead of 4… so I did get a lot of sleep. Felt more rested, but groggy, so went to work later than usual.

Jill and Tierra and Sophia came down this afternoon… and we had a wonderful Girls Day Out… three generations of fun and laughter! The highlight of the day was when little Sophia dropped her chewing gum out of her mouth onto the floor. It had to be thrown away of course, but Tierra immediately bit her gum in half and gave it to Sophie. That’s the way ALL OF LIFE should be!

Pray for a Child’s Wisdom

We went to the baseball game for the Fourth of July Celebration. Had to leave early… just too much pain… trouble with right leg walking out. Seems like the pain is lasting longer and longer. Must be a cumulative effect. Hang on, Jeanne… it’ll be over soon. Forget about the pain as much as possible… and think more about sharing chewing gum! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment