Sunday

7/30/06 - Saturday

Painted in the living room today. Tired quickly. Took a shower and rested. Ran some errands. Came back home and painted some more… got a lot done this time. Sometimes I tire so easily and suddenly, and sometimes I have lots of energy. All in the same day.

We saw a friend this evening, who had unexpectedly lost a job where she had worked for over 20 years. Such a heartbreak. Sudden and abrupt changes are so traumatic. So difficult for us to understand. And it’s hard to believe “when one door closes, another one opens.” My friend knows in her heart that this is true, but is still hurting and in shock. She knows God is with her, even and especially through this pain. Her family and friends are with her too… and lots of prayers.

Sunday

Went to church this morning. Always park in the back parking lot, and there’s a long hallway to the front to enter the sanctuary. I found myself walking briskly down that hallway and realized it was the first time in months that I was walking like my old self. It felt great!

Ran some errands in the afternoon. The heat made me tired. So, I still haven’t regained all my energy… but it’s coming!

I changed into old clothes to paint, but that’s as far as I got. Spent the rest of the day being lazy, reading, and brushing the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment