Thursday

2/16/12 - Second Chemo Tomorrow

Here we go again!  Chemo on my calendar for 9:00 in the morning.  I'm a little anxious about it, hoping the side-effects are not so bad this time.  Not much anxiety though, because I keep replacing all those thoughts with positive ones!  I've been taking Prilosec twice a day, per doctor's orders, to help alleviate the nausea, and I'm pretty sure he told me I would get a Neulasta injection 24 hrs after chemo to bring up the white blood cell count.  So, there's no reason why all shouldn't go well this time!  I'll still have other side effects, but those I can handle. Tomorrow's treatment will move me one step closer to being completely healed!

I'll go into chemo this time without any hair!  That is definitely not a problem, because I'm having terrific fun with all my wigs!  And Ric has a new woman every day!  I don't know if he considers that a good thing or if it scares the heck out of him!  Here's one of  the wigs:

2 comments:

  1. Love that wig, Jeanne!! Will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for a much better experience this round. If there's anything I can do to help don't hesitate to call on me or Dave! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete