Tuesday

8/22/06 - Fuzz Becomes Hair

Had a check-up with Dr. Cohen today… he confirmed what I already knew… I’m doing fine! Second radiation treatment today… just as easy today, and quicker.

Ric was teasing me today about what he called fuzz balls on top of my head… and I told him it’s not fuzz… it’s hair! Actually, I realized my former peach fuzz IS hair. I expected my hair to come back in like hair does that’s been shaved… stubby and rough. Now I know that this is my new hair… it just started fine… like baby hair. It’s about ¼” long now… and really soft. Ric teases me, “Yeh, but can you brush it, run a comb through it, part it?” No, not yet. When I can though… he’ll be the first to know. And when my hair’s longer than Ric’s again, I’ll point that out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment