Sunday

4/9/06 - Pictures

Felt better today – still not much energy, but stronger. Will this last? Will I get my usual energy back from time to time throughout these next several months of chemo and radiation? When will my blood counts be high enough to see my grandchildren? Lots of wondering going thru my mind.

Ric and I went to Lowes and bought a lawn mower. (Neither one of us in good enough shape to use it though! J We’re counting on our children to drive down and help us out now and then.) Ric put it together while I handed him things.

Earlier he cut his finger on the food processor blade while washing it. Although I hated that he cut his finger, I was glad to go get the antiseptic and band-aids and take care of him for a change.

We both took an easy walk down into the woods behind our house. It was so nice, pleasant, energizing. Breathing in the fresh air, listening to the creek water flow. We sat on a small tree trunk that had fallen across the path over the winter. Just sitting there, soaking up the moment, and went crashing to the ground… as we broke the “seat”! We laughed and giggled… and blamed each other for being the one to cause it to snap! It was hilarious.

Went back to the house, warmed up yesterday’s soup. A beautiful, pleasant Sunday… filled with… well, like scenes in a movie where they show the passing of time in little clips of everyday events, with some great music behind it! That’s what it was like… a picture perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment