Saturday

4/1/06 - Good Stuff

Went to art class this morning… so good to be painting again. What a way to start the day!

Look Up

I’d been reading devotions and scripture and wasn’t sure God was speaking to me. I realized last night he was saying, “Jeanne, I’m talking to you. I don’t keep putting these verses in front of you because they’re for someone else. They’re meant for you, my daughter. I will bring you through this.” Thankfully, God never gives up!

I looked out the window this morning into the backyard and looked up to the treetops – new buds were showing so bright against the blue sky! I scanned down toward the ground and saw buds there too, among the thick brush and tree limbs, but I had to stare intently to see them. But… when I looked UP, there they were, brightly and proudly announcing the beginning of Spring and New Life!

To really see, look up!

“Take It To The Limit”… the Eagles

Ric and I danced tonight. Slow. We couldn’t hold each other tight… his back hurt and my chest hurt. Just soft, gentle holding, our faces touching, little kisses. The bond couldn’t have been tighter. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment