Tuesday

9/12/06 - Bathrooms

I woke up this morning feeling sick to my stomach. I so wanted to stay in bed. But instead I went to 7:15 radiation appointment, then to work. I still felt tired, but a little better. I fixed my high-protein shake and drank it. Five minutes later, I was in the bathroom throwing up. I tried to do my air shift, but had to go throw up again. Ric came in and relieved me. I spent the rest of the day very, very sick. Ric called the doctor’s office and they said it was most likely a reaction from yesterday’s anesthetic. Ric got off work at 7 and brought home Phenergan.

What a horrible day. I expected this surgery to be a breeze. I hadn’t felt this sick since chemo… and was surprised I was experiencing this again.

Sometimes the only thing a person can feel grateful for is a nearby bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment