Thursday

9/7/06 - What a Mess

We had a contest on the radio this week for a trip, which has resulted in some major confusion. We drew names of three winners, and it appears that there are two people with the same name from the same town. I sent an e-mail to one, and followed up with a phone call… to the other person… thinking they were one and the same. I was unable to reach the one who didn’t win. Will she be angry tomorrow when I tell her she was not the winner?

Another person e-mailed about American Idol tickets, which she won a couple months ago… and wants to know if the tickets have come in yet. I don’t even remember giving any away! Oh dear. There were so many days when I was undergoing chemotherapy that I felt just plain foggy. Another one to be resolved tomorrow.

***

It’s 2:00 am. I can’t get to sleep because I’m so worried about getting these problems resolved tomorrow. I try not to think about them… but the more I try… the more I think. I can’t figure out how to solve the problems, because I don’t have all the facts yet. Sleep Jeanne sleep. Nothing can be done now. Please God, clear my brain… let me trust that’ll it’ll all work out… somehow.

3:00… I’m still awake.

4:00… I’m still awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment