Wednesday

5/10/06 - Another Poor Me Day

Haven’t written for a couple days… I’ve been having a difficult time. The tiredness and fatigue is not going away. I got up and went to work yesterday morning expecting things to get better. I found myself walking in the hallway, everything fuzzy, not sure I could stand up to get back to my desk. Mike, a co-worker found me… helped me to my desk… got water for me. In a short while I was feeling better. It was an agonizing day though. Came home, slept for 3 hours or so again.

Ric came home from work and mowed the yard. I sat inside and cried. I was so depressed… can’t bounce back this time. Danny called and wanted to come down this weekend to take us out for Mother’s Day dinner. I don’t even know if I’ll feel well enough to do it. I hate being sick. I hate not being able to make plans with my children. I hate this! I hate this!

Ate some vegetable soup… texture and temperature… that’s all there was to it… no taste.

Watched American Idol and went to bed.

Woke up this morning… still feeling sick and tired… but maybe not as bad as yesterday? Got ready for work, hoping to start feeling better… but still a struggle just to move. Went to tell Ric goodbye, and he asked me how I was feeling. I just started to cry… “I don’t know how much longer I can go on like this.”

I did start feeling a bit better during the time I was at work today… even stayed about an hour longer. Came home and napped for about an hour… woke up feeling a little nauseous, but… a little more rested. I think tomorrow will be better.

American Idol results tonight. I should’ve voted… I’m worried about Katharine.

Even though I wasn’t sure if I was tired or sick, I took a Phenergan… and felt better! Ate some soup… homemade… as far as I’m concerned… I mixed a can of vegetable soup and a can of chili tomatoes together! I’ll save some for Ric… he’ll be impressed!

Idol Results… I should’ve been worried about Chris… I can’t believe he was the one to go tonight. I thought the final three would be Katharine, Taylor and Chris. Elliott’s still in. Now tell me, would anyone really buy a ticket to see an entire concert with Elliott? Oh I sound so mean… but this is a competition… and only one can win… and it should be the one with the best singing voice, the one who can sell records, the one who can not only sing but also entertain… the one who can sell concerts! That would be Katherine, Taylor, or… Chris!

What will we do on Tuesday and Wednesday nights when Idol is over?!?! What will we talk about on Thursdays?!?! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment