Sunday

5/28/06 - Family Time

Woke up this morning knowing I would see my children and grandchildren today. Well, half of them… Danny’s off to the mountains this weekend. Jill and Daniel and the girls were waiting outside for me when I got there. It was so exciting! I took my wigs and Tierra and Sophia and I took turns wearing all three… took pictures… giggled, ooohed and aaaahed… and were just plain silly. We all went out to dinner to our Mexican restaurante favorito. It amazes me how Sophia, now two, understands both English and Spanish. It also amazes me how Tierra is like a little mother to Sohpia… she watches her, shares with her, plays with her… they’re so darn sweet. Tierra’s room looked so cute… sloped ceilings painted white… the walls painted pink… and a border of her little handprints in purple all around… her design! Took the girls to the mall to the Play Area. (Opted for air-conditioned comfort… because it was hot today… and I wasn’t sure I had the energy to chase little Sophie at the park. They were cool with Plan B.) We had fun! I left Parkersburg with a happy heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment