Friday

5/26/06 - There is...

There is…

…PEACE… “The peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Phillippians 4:7

…HOPE… “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” – Romans 15:13

…A PLAN… “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” – Jeremiah 29:11

…JESUS… “’…Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’” – Matthew 28:20

Praying His peace surrounds you… His hope fills you… His plan is revealed to you – as Jesus walks with you through this time.


That’s what was in my e-mail this morning… was it really from Susan… or was God using her to answer my prayer from last night? I do believe that God will use ANY means to communicate with us. Even e-mail. I’m smiling.

A Healthy Glow… Now Comes in a Bottle

It was a good day today… my old energy is returning. Ric brought a turkey sandwich to me for lunch… I could taste it… even the bread… my taste buds have returned. Not completely though… I guess that won’t happen till chemo’s been over for a while. I can’t wait for my first meal where I can really savor all the flavors. And a big crunchy salad… that will be my first special treat! Once Dr. Cohen gives his okay… I’m having a salad everyday for… well maybe forever! Spent a longer day at work. A little tired when I left… was going to do a bit of shopping… but went home first to rest. Couldn’t sleep… so just sat in a chair… then fell asleep… off and on for a couple hours. Finally got off my lazy butt and went to finish up belated birthday shopping for Sophie. Also bought some of that new “gradual tanning” lotion today. Since I have to be careful about being in the sun during treatments… and since a tanning bed is out of the question… and since I am soooooooooooo pale… thought I would give it a try. Now do I use this on top of my head too?

No comments:

Post a Comment