Saturday

6/10/06 - Still Checking the Numbers

Still Checking the Numbers

Still carrying the slight fever, but feeling better today. Had a remote broadcast after work today… my first in a long time… and I was eager to do it. It went well. Afterwards, however, my fever was up to 100.4. Kind of scary for a minute, but realized it was probably because I was out in the sun for a couple hours. Just kept monitoring (afterall I still had .1 degree to go!)… and it went back down to between 99.8 and 99.4.

Next day, still running the fever… still taking antibiotics… still wondering why I even have the fever. I felt pretty good though. Cleaned house today… my parents and brother are coming to visit tomorrow.

Feline Wisdom

Received a gift certificate for Ellen’s Ice Cream… and two books from a friend today. One book is “Spiritual Lessons You Can Learn From Your Cat.” Wow… I can’t wait to get into that. I learned one bit of wisdom today, while cleaning house, from our cat, Dot: If a vacuum cleaner attachment gets loose, scoot it under the bed quick, aiming for the middle, where it can’t easily be reached. Your owner will then learn that some things can be seen, but not immediately attained… unless a little effort and persistence is utilized.”

No comments:

Post a Comment