Sunday

6/22/06 - Have Faith

Felt terrible this morning – so tired that I was almost sick. Pain too. Had to take the advice of that dang Jeanne K again. I’m not sure I like her. Forget it… get up and go girl!

Got up and went. And soon, I actually felt good, very good. Darn near great! Now, I would’ve missed this had I stayed in bed. Apparently, getting up and getting the blood flowing, muscles activated, brain engaged… helped me to feel better. Ok, maybe JK knows something after all. She has no hair, but apparently there’s still some thinking and reasoning going on under that hairless head.

So it was a pretty good day physically… several hours without pain. However, it returned in the afternoon and back in full force by bedtime. It was difficult to bear even with pain medication. Called the doctor today for a new prescription. If this pain keeps up I won’t have enough pills to last through the weekend. Didn’t receive a call back from the doctor’s office. I sure hope I can get another scrip. Usually patients have only about three days of pain, but mine rarely goes away. I don’t know how I could bear this without medication. I’ll be screaming.

There I go worrying again. It’ll all work out, I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment