Wednesday

6/7/06 - Sugar Packets of Steel

Woke up feeling better this morning. Even though I sleep a lot when I get home from work, I still sleep at night. My dreams are one-dimensional… like they’re happening on a computer screen!

Still have the bone pain. I was told I might get numbness and tingling in my fingers and toes. What’s been coming on for days is pain in my fingers when I touch something. Getting worse today. It hurts to open a packet of Splenda! Oh, well… no biggy… I can handle it… just another nuisance.

Sleepy today… medication’s the cause. Don’t want to do much but sleep. We’ll stay home this evening… do something tomorrow. We don’t have to do something every evening, right?

It’s evening. I feel like I have a sunburn all over. Is this part of the muscle/bone pain thing? I felt this last night at bedtime too, but more acutely this evening. Took my temperature… normal.

12:30 pm – got up to go to bathroom and still felt the sunburn-like pain, but now achy too… like when I have a fever. Could I have a fever? Took temperature… 99.8. A temperature of 100.5 is the maximum… then I have to go to the ER. Oh dear… first time my temperature’s been above normal. I keep checking when I wake during the night. 1:12 am – 99.8. 2:14 am – 99.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment