Sunday

6/4/06 - Symphony Sunday

Ah, I took the last Decadron for this round this morning… maybe I’ll sleep the whole night tonight. But now a new problem has set in… which I was warned could happen… bone pain. It’s in my legs and hips… just feels like it goes all the way through. It’s pretty bad. But then… I have a medication for it! One more gold bottle for my collection. I seem to always be writing about something that’s making me sick or in pain. I don’t like to complain… but it seems like I need to keep a record of all this. I’m not sure why… so I just write it down.

Although tired this morning… probably worn out from the emotional upheaval of yesterday… I woke up looking forward to the day. It’s Symphony Sunday… a day of music and entertainment on the riverbank lawn of the University of Charleston… an event Ric and I enjoy every year. We went to church first… in our work clothes… then straight to UC. What a beautiful day… sunshine, perfect temperature and a little breeze. In addition to the music, there’s always great food at Symphony Sunday… and Ric and I ate our way through the food of many cultures! Greek, Indian, Asian… and then a good ole chili dog and Ellen’s Ice Cream!

Later in the evening we were watching the Food Network on television… a program featuring many exotic cuisines… and what were we eating? Me… cold leftover pizza – Ric… potato chips and peanut butter cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment